Micro Modular System Sdn Bhd (MMS) is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of design and manufacturing of industrial automation systems and machinery, focusing on LED and industries. Our commitment is towards providing the best solutions to our customers' needs with the highest quality and in the shortest lead time.
MMS is a medium-sized company with about 80 employees in many fields of automation, test electronics and software, and company management functions. We provide stable employment since 1997.
We are a dynamic team that wants to make a difference for our customers. If you are looking for daily challenges in an excellent team atmosphere, MMS is the right place. If you want to be one of many, we are not the right employer for you.
As a new team member, fresh graduate or experienced, in engineering, assembly or service, you will be an important part of our projects from your first day on. With guidance from our senior employees, you will learn many things and take over responsibilities in your projects quickly. With MMS’ fast pace growth and continuous product development efforts, we offer a lot of space and opportunity for your professional development.
If you find MMS interesting and believe you fit in our team, please apply!
We currently have 4 positions open for applications.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Machine and module conceptual design, proposal and defining the technical requirements.
- Costing and project planning to meet project budget and schedule.
- Design standardization, selection and sizing of standard components.
- Design for manufacturing (DFM), design for assembly (DFA) and concurrent engineering.
- Prepare detail fabrication parts drawings, assembly drawings and Bill of Material.
- Pneumatic circuit design and prepare pneumatic diagram.
- Prepare checklist for design, assembly and pre-delivery inspection activities.
- Prepare project reports, machine operation manual and other related documents upon completion of project.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to project engineers, assembler and service team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiar with Solid works.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess hand-on experience in mechanical systems debugging and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in automation design and knowledge in tooling/die set design is an added advantage
Senior Facility Engineer
- Plan and overseeing Facility Equipment operation and maintenance activities, such as Air-con, Air Compressor, Vacuum & etc.
- Managing maintenance activities
- Planning for future facility system development in line with strategic business objectives
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost- effectiveness
- Supervising outsource servicing workers
- Ensuring the facility equipment operation meet government regulation and EHS requirement.
- Supporting building maintenance operation and deployment
- Coordinating customer audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
Software Development Engineer
- Perform analysis, design, code and debug of PC-Based software system for each assigned project.
- Participate in the commissioning of equipment for each assigned prototype project.
- Work closely with Assistant Engineer & customer to identify the root cause of equipment down and provide a total solution to the customer in the shortest time frame possible.
- Plan, organize & coordinate the test & debug phase activities for prototype project.
- Conduct post-mortem after the completion of each prototype project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge on C++.Net, SQL Server, Windows Presentation (WPF),Model View View Model Framework (MVVM) & Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) will be an added advantage.
- A high degree of proficiency in C#.Net and the use of Visual Studio.Net Editor.
- Proactive and work effectively under pressure.
- Good personal time management.
- Creative & fast leaner.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Perform soldering, internal and external wiring task for machine equipment.
- Perform assembly and installation all types of commonly used component, wire and wiring accessories in the task assigned.
Contact No: +604-6460888 Ext109, Ms Sally
Closing date: 22 March 2018