Lumere is a LED test and measurement system for various parameters of LED light. It has a high accuracy, is conform with CIE-Publication 127, and easy to configure.
The system can be coupled with a baffle tube Condition A or B for luminous intensity measurement or an Integrating Sphere for luminous flux measurement. Standard sphere sizes of 8”, 6”, and 4”, as well as custom sizes, are available.
Lumere can be combined with LumereSoft software, specifically designed for the LED production environment. It controls the Spectroradiometer and Source Meter and provides the LED binning information via Digital I/O, RS-232, GPIB, Centronics and more.
- Recommended geometry according to CIE Pub. No. 127
- NIST- or PTB-traceable calibrations
- Test time < 90 msec (Near real-time optical measurement)
- Superior colour accuracy, Spectral range 380-850nm, Resolution 0.4nm
- Integrated Cooling System for -10° C
- Easy connection to handler systems
- Advanced binning management for up to 1024 bins
- User-friendly, scalable test software with flexible programmable test flows
- Real time test data display, statistics report, and low yield trigger
Lumere GM - more details here on Evolusystech.com!
Lumere LC - more details here on Evolusystech.com!